Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello world, I'm alive.

By now the readers of this blog have ZZz. Oh, I guess YOU didn't notice. Everyone else has stopped checking this blog only to find well, nothing. Sorry about that. Yes I know there is a lot to catch up on. That's why I've been in such a major blogging funk. Then I go..WHOA...There's Noah growing, Luke talking, CHRISTMAS!!
For now, however, just know that we are alive and well. Thanks for checking.

Anyway, I just ran across this on as a friend calls it "the good site." Check it out...

If you are looking for a simple way to watch and share brief, gospel-centered videos, visit Mormon Messages, a Church-sponsored YouTube channel that is updated each week with teachings of our basic beliefs, stories of hope and inspiration, and more. The website is www.youtube.com/MormonMessages.

1 comment:

Sara Walker said...

I've missed ya! Your time becomes more valuable though after you have 2 kids.