Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Gift of Joy

PLEASE go to this website and enjoy this amazing video. It's produced by The College of Fine Arts and Communications at BYU. The song, “Joy to Everyone This Christmas,” was written and produced by Stephen Jones, dean of the college, in collaboration with Emmy-award winning composer and producer Sam Cardon and vocalists Jenny Jordan Frogley and David Osmond. The music video features images from university photographer Mark Philbrick.

Spread the word of JOY this season!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

I have seen this video and loved it. I haven't been to your blog in a while. Your boys are sooo big. They are adorable. Do you just marvel at your little ones? Being a mom is such a challenge, but so incredible. I am sorry about the dog bite. That is terrible.

Unknown said...

Hi! When are you visiting Utah? I hope you will have some time to squeeze in a visit with me! :)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Thanks for sending me your blog address last night! It will be fun to keep up with. Hope you had a good day at church!