Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks for tagging me Katie! It's been so fun getting to know more about your cool self. Here's some things about me.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: Probably hating life studying for finals and dreading seeing a special someone leave on a mission.

5 Things on my To-Do List today:

1- Drink more fluids?
2- Rest.
3- take a shower
4- Try not to be sick. We've all had the flu around here (Luke too), hence the lack of posts!
5- Look at the mess that has become my house. Dream about the time when I'll feel like doing anything about it.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I'd move closer to family and buy a nice home, send my kiddos to good schools, & travel.

3 of my bad habits:

1- I used to bite my fingernails. It's too gross! I've pretty much gotten over this habit. When I went to dental hygiene school I didn't dare bite 'em because I had them in people's mouths all day. Yucky! But, sometimes (usually during a scary movie) I'll find myself going in for a nibble.
2- I don't keep in touch with friends as well as I should (or as I would like). I've had so many awesome friends and many times I just lose their info or whatever. The internet, I'm so happy to say, has made this a lot easier and I can't believe all the friends I've re-connected with just the past couple of weeks! So FUN! Dude, I love all you gals! Thanks for reading my blog and caring to keep in touch!
3- I need to learn to BUDGET!

5 places I have lived:

1- West Valley, UT
2- Kanab, UT
3- Provo, UT
4- St. George, UT
5- Logan, UT
---Now, Waynesville, Missouri for all you people praying I was going to get out of Utah sometime in my life. I'm praying I'll be moving back!

5 jobs I have had:

1- Jordan Valley School-Special Education aide
2- Rockin V Cafe-waitress
3- Dental Assistant
4- Dental Hygienist
5- Mom, the best yet!

5 things people don't know about me:

1- I can quilt. It's true. I made a quilt once with my mom. It's really beautiful. I'll post a picture of it sometime soon.
2- I have an innie. It didn't even become a weird outtie when I was pregnant.
3- I had a crush on a college professor of mine. Now, I've never told anyone that!
4- I loath taking out the trash. This is why Jared does it!
5- I love smelling my kid. The good smells, not the bad.

Okay, that was sort of hard especially that last section. Well, now I'm going to tag Maegan, Adam (because he desperately needs something to blog about), Torrie, Amy, and Melissa because she rocks as a VT partner.

4 comments:

Maegan said...

Jessica,
I am so happy that you blogged me and tagged me. I was wondering about you and hoping that you were doing okay. I posted my answers, so look at my blog when you get a chance.

Amy said...

I'm so glad I have your right blog address now! So much I've missed out on! Baby #2! I'm surprised you wanted to do that again so soon after a hard pregnancy. How many weeks? Do you know what it is yet? So exciting! I'll try and respond to your tag, I'm not that interesting so it might be way boring.

Hayley said...

Congratulations on number 2! I love looking at your blog. I am just getting into the blogging thing - its sort of addicting. It was fun running into you here and there when you lived in Logan. Good luck with the yuckiness of pregnancy.

Hayley

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Cute post...it was fun to learn more about you and whatcha been doing!