Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Thursday, February 21, 2008

One Growing Boy

Yesterday, Luke got to visit Dr. Michailova for his 9-month well-baby check. He's doing great! He weighed in at 18 pounds and 29 inches. He's a light-weight, at only the 15th percentile for his weight. Luke is tall for his age, however, in the 75th percentile. It's so fun to see him progressing so well.

On another note, we're in a yucky storm again. I'm longing for Hawaii right about now. My Mom and Dad are there now, and I'm extremely envious. In my opinion, Hawaii is ALWAYS a good idea!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh Jessica! Your little guy is so cute! And congrats on the new one on the way! I had no idea. I love your family picture. What a beautiful family you have. I'll have to keep checking back!

Katie said...

Jessica!!! I'm so glad you posted on my blog. Your little guy is adorable! I'm glad we can keep in touch a little better.

The Lords said...

Oh how I love that beautiful boy! Give him a big kiss for me. I love you too, Jess.

The Lords said...

Love that boy! He is getting so big and as cute as ever!