Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sing . . . Sing a Song

We've been going to a community choir on Tuesday nights. The group meets in a church in Iberia and we have been working on an Easter program called "His Last Days." It's fun to be singing with a group again. Even though we're small in numbers, we are strong and the emotion is there.

The only downside is the drive. Both Jared and I have gotten sick on that twisty Highway 17! Melissa, I don't know how you do it everyday driving that road!

2 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Jessica! I didn't even know you started a new blog until I got to it from Emily's page. It looks great (and I updated the link on my page too!) Glad to see you made it back to the blog world. I missed you!

Jeana said...

Hey Jessica, it's Jeana Jones! How are you?! I noticed the baby countdown on your blog...does that mean you are pregnant?! Congradulations! When is your due date? (jiilbeanjones@yahoo.com)

Jeana