Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Past, Present and Future

20 years ago...
1. I was playing house under our grand piano
2. I met Elizabeth, BFF!
3. my sisters had all moved away from home

10 years ago...
1. I was getting ready to graduate High School
2. I was very nervous about starting BYU
3. getting a car for my birthday seemed like a long-shot

5 years ago...
1. I was working my tush off in Dental Hygiene school
2. I was offered a DH job in Oakland, CA
3. My love-life was pretty non-existent

3 years ago...
1. I connected with my sweetheart online, (we'd meet face-to-face, date, get engaged and marry later that year)
2. I was working in Kanab, UT and living with my parents
3. I spent too much money shopping ebay

1 year ago...
1. I was told I had to go on bed-rest for my pregnancy
2. I was drinking a gallon of water every day
3. I could tell you most TV shows and their channels

So far this year...
1. I've gotten in better shape
2. I have been experimenting with some different, fun recipes
3. I have had more fun with my baby. He's getting bigger and it's fun watching him learn new things.

Yesterday...
1. I tackled the laundry
2. I sang beautiful music
3. I became nauseous

Today...
1. I slept in (thanks Luke)
2. I talked with all my sisters, and mom
3. I am upset with WalMart (they've stopped carrying a favorite item)

Tomorrow...
1. I'm going to cook for my Honey and the missionaries (it's one of our fav's last day)
2. I'm going to try to be romantic
3. I'll burn a compilation CD

In the next year...
1. We'll probably move to ???
2. We'll have a new little one (due October 4)
3. I'll be a better wife, mother, and friend and ...

1 comment:

MissouriMormonMama said...

Jessica-

Oh My Goodness!! I actually screamed in my MIL's computer room when I read this! Congratulations!

Talk to you soon
Susie