Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Do you have what it takes to WIN?



The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by either Jessica or Jared. What we make will be our choice, but it will be made just for you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. We make no guarantees that you will like what we make!
2. What we create will be a Jessica or Jared original and it will be made just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (might be December 31st, but you WILL get something) and we will post all of our original creations as they are completed.
4- You will get no clues what it's going to be. Heck, we don't even know what it will be. We might paint or draw something. We might compose a jingle or short song. We might even write a short play just for you. Who knows? Whatever it is, it will be a surprise!
5- We reserve the right to do something extremely strange :)

The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

Happy commenting (AND posting!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You're in. :) Expect something fun. I want to play along on your blog. Hope you're doing great! Loves

Nancy Face said...

What a cute family you have! :)

I love anything Peanuts. I have Peanuts address labels in AT LEAST 3 different styles! :)

Nancy Face said...

I'm not entering the giveaway, because I recently won a Pay It Forward drawing, and I need to do something for three other people already! :)

Thanks for commenting on my silly blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea. How fun. I can't wait to see what I get and need to brainstorm what I will do for my "commenters"~! People have been slacking on the comments too, so maybe this will jump start it. Fun. You guys are so awesome.

Sara Walker said...

I never win! This is so exciting.
BTW- Here's our address you asked for it a million years ago... sorry.
432 Lexington Circle Oceanside, Ca 92057

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Elizabeth-I won? Cool. I can't wait to see it. I know it will be amazing.
Lady Face- Thanks for checking out the blog. I've been a fan for a long time.
Emi- Congratulations! You will be getting something special soon!
Sara- I have something for you and that cute little baby girl. I'll have to think of something wonderful to send for you. Lots of Love.
Thanks for playing.
* 2 MORE PENDING WINNERS, HURRY! *

happyohana3 said...

well, i don't know if I won or not, but I'll post this on my blog anyway because I think it's a great and fun idea!

hope to see you guys this week!

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Congratulations, Mel! You're a winner too.
**Just one more winning slot left...Who's got what it takes? We shall soon see.
ps>You need to post it on your own blogs before I'll give you your special prizes.