Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good Stuff From Japan


When I was a little I loved looking at a photo we had taken at Disneyland. I must have been about Luke's age. It was one of those old-time photos where you dress up in the vintage costumes and this great picture come out all sepia and old looking and you imagine you just stepped out of the 1800s or something. I ran across this cool program from another blog. You upload your own photo and by the magic power of computers it turns all faded, wrinkled and old. Check it out!
(IF YOU CANNOT READ IT-Click English on the upper-right area of the site.)
Emi-This probably won't be a problem for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Japan (and websites in Japanese ;-)). This program will be perfect for a decorating idea I had for Kailie's party. I was thinking a more vintage Hollywood look would be cute. Pictures of her and our family, but made to look older hanging with clothespins or something. Still an idea floating in my head. Hope you're having a wonderful week so far!