Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Have it all--24/7


As of this afternoon, Stampin' Up! is offering online ordering! Don't worry - I'm not going anywhere! You can still call me or e-mail me your order directly. I'm still here to answer all of your questions. I'm still holding workshops. Nothing has changed. BUT, you now have the additional option to shop online at any hour - day or night - for all of your stampin' supplies!

Also, you can now more easily browse through Stampin' Up!'s products online - instead of trying to navigate the PDF version of the catalog. I think they've done a great job of organizing all of the great products. You can even view project samples, see a checklist of all of the supplies used to make the project, and easily purchase the supplies you need! Stampin' Up! will also suggest other products that coordinate with the items you select!

I shop online A LOT. And, I have to say, I'm very impressed with the first version of online ordering. I think Stampin' Up! has created a fabulous store for you!

How do you shop online? Simply go to my Stampin' Up! website and click the "Shop Now" button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Or click on the image above!!!

5 comments:

Lise said...

Hey Jessica,

I am so proud of you for keeping up on the stamping up thing, that is awesome. My mom is here this week and I was showing her your blog. She wanted me to ask you how you preserved your wedding dress because we really need to do mine too. Hope things go good with the delivery and the new baby!

Unknown said...

Love the new look of your blog! I tried to visit your SU! Site, but the link didn't work. :) Loves!

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Thanks Elizabeth. I think I fixed the problem. You're so good to let me know.

Torrie Young said...

What a beautiful background. You look so cute in your one month left post. Hope it continues to go well. P.S. We have relatives that live near Bentonville. Maybe we could meet up there sometime.

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Hey Torrie! That would be great. Anytime anyone that we know comes even near us (and I mean within 200 miles) we jump at the chance to see 'em!