Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Friday, July 10, 2009

Blogs

I'm so excited my sisters have started (or updated) blogs. It's so awesome to read about the activities and thoughts of my friends and family. It makes me feel like I'm not so isolated. And, there are things that go into blogs that you really can't get from a phone call or anything else. I love to read blogs!
Keeping my own blog updated is a different story all together. I'm bad. REALLY bad. Elizabeth is amazing! She gets a little something into her blog everyday. It's so cute. If you're not a crazy, check it out because she's a super-blogger.
Yes, that vacation, birthday(S), and super-exciting-ness has yet to be written about. But, whoever you are thanks for hanging in with me. I know you get tired of checking and... nothing. But, you are a true friend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I check yours often, so a smile came to my face today. Not just because you said something sweet about little old me, but because you updated!
When I saw your sister's at the BYU Museum of Art, they said they were going to be better at blogging. I tried to click on them, but Kim's is outdated (she said she has a new blog) and I couldn't log into Keri's. Could you send me their links? Love you!

Torrie Young said...

I'm still checking. . . and wondering what you're up to. Hope you're doing well. Oh, and if you're on FB or whatever or if you want to email would you mind telling me more about cloth diapers. I read that you were using them on your blog a while back. Maybe what brand, how you clean them, how many you need, etc. . .That would be awesome.
We'll keep in touch!

Lise said...

I am so like you. I spend way too much checking everyone elses blog and not enough updating mine. Guess I need to set a timer or something. Thanks for the baby food, your mom gave me we are just starting into the world of solids so we will see how it goes.