Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Teeth

I've been a slacker lately with my blog. I got a bad case of the blogging blues. I think some of you may know what I'm talking about. The I-don't-have-anything-funny-interesting-or-profound-to-write syndrome. Yes, I do realize that all I talk about is the kid, but I justify this because it's mostly my family and friends who read this blog.
So I thought I'd try to do a little catch up with the blog here.
St. Patrick's Day has come and gone...



As well as Easter...



Crazy weather...



..and Doc Bear taught Luke all about taking care of his new teeth.



So, there it is. Not too much of an update, but I'm going to do better with this thingie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been missing reading about you and your family! I don't have much going on either, but I try to write about something every day. It's a stretch sometimes (See "The Pipe" entry on my blog) But it's fun! I'm going to try your survey thingy, looks fun!

Unknown said...

Luke is the CUTEST! I love his photo with the Easter Basket! Mary Ann wants him to come over and play! I want you to come over and play. Any trips to Utah planned? Before/after the baby?

Megan said...

I hear ya on the blogging slump. My blogging mind is blank right now. I loved the update though.

Sara Walker said...

That's funny. It's like when I write in my journal and every page starts with, "I'm sorry I haven't written in a while...." Pictures of the kids are NOT boring!!! Sara