Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Friday, April 18, 2008

Another get-to-know-me

My sister sent this to me in a email, but I thought it was too cute not to blog...Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X
from the ones you have not. This is for your entire life!


( x ) Gone on a blind date
(
x) Skipped school
(
) Watched someone die
(
) Been to Canada
( x) Been to Mexico
(
x ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(
X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country

( x
) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean (I didn't like the saltiness)
(
X) Cried yourself to sleep
(
) Recently colored with crayons
(
x ) Sang Karaoke
( x
) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?

( X ) Made prank phone calls
(
) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(
X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(
X ) Danced in the rain
(
x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(
x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(
X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
( x) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors (I was tempted because I had a pool, but I never did it!)
(x) Gone to the movies (Well, yeah...this one is a weird question)

(
X) got a speeding ticket

1. Any nickname? Bubba, Winnie, Hairy, Sweetheart

2. Favorite drink? Fresca and Root Beer

3. Mother's name? treva

4. Tattoo? yes ;)

5. Body Piercing: Yes (ears only)

6. How much do you love your job? I love it!! I'm a MOMMY!

7. Birthplace? - Salt Lake City, UT

8: Favorite vacation spot: Hawaii, so far

9. Ever been to Africa ? No

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? yes, I hate to admit

11. Ever been on TV? yes, a few times

12. Ever steal any traffic sign? nope, but I found one and put it in my college apartment for a while

13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes - I got rear ended by someone

14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? I don't know. I like Ranch, but sometimes it tastes funny. Then I go for Italian or Blue Cheese

16. Favorite pie? apple, but only when my mom makes it!

17. Favorite number? I don't really have a favorite, I mean there's so many to choose from!

18. Favorite movie? I'm with my sister on this one! pride and prejudice (I can watch it over & over), ever after & while you were sleeping. i've found a new version of sense and sensibility (it's by the same guy who did the long version of P&P)

19. Favorite holiday? christmas!

20. Favorite dessert? I love creme brulee, but I can't make it myself. The one I can make myself would probably be rice krispie treats.

21. Favorite food? I really like potatoes. Type of food--oriental (LOVE LOVE LOVE PF Changs)

22. Favorite day of the week? Friday

23. Favorite brand of body wash? bath & body

24. Favorite toothpaste? crest

25. Favorite smell? Thanksgiving food cooking--I think it's all about anticipation with this one!

26. What do you do to relax? hot bath

28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? hopefully happy

Do you want to try this? Consider your tagged.


3 comments:

The Lords said...

I love your blog!! Can't wait to find out if it is a he or she. Give my baby boy a big kiss for me.

Amy said...

You must have had all these posts stored up and posted them ALL! I had a lot of catching up to do. So happy baby #2 is doing well. Not too much longer till you find out what it is. Are you feeling well? Glad to see your back in the blogging world.

Sara Walker said...

I agree with Amy, I swear I JUST looked at your blog and you have all this stuff now that I haven't seen! All very cool. -Where and what is your tatoo?
Hooray for baby #2!! I am so happy for you. When's the due date? Sara