Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Mom=Bad at Expressing Gratitude

Speaking of being a bad blogger... I have been remiss in expressing gratitude to all who helped me since Noah's birth. My Mom, Kim, and Jared's Mom came out and were wonderful. They cooked, cleaned, got up during the night, bought gifts, and, in general, made me feel pampered, easing the transition to having a new little one.

My children have the best grandparents, aunts, and uncles. We wish we were closer so our little ones could see them more often, but we are thankful for the visits and the generosity from so many family members. We especially look forward to visiting over Christmas.


This is Kim and my mom showing off their gourmet, restaurant-ready meals. All of the food was awesome! Not going to be losing the baby pounds any too soon.

I had a list going of people who bought gifts, food, etc. Regrettably, somehow, that list has been misplaced in all the hectic chaos of new baby and toddler demanding every ounce of energy and attention. There are so many people whom I'm afraid I haven't thanked properly. I just want to take this chance to say, "THANK YOU," from the bottom of my heart for everything. I've felt so much love and support, and my little boys and husband have also benefited from the kindnesses shown to us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We all know...we all understand...we all hope that you and your sweet family is doing well. I'm glad to see that you posted some cute photos...glad to see your mom and sis! We are all grateful that everything went well with Noah's birth, and that you are adjusting well! Can't wait to see you this holiday season! Loves!

Sara Walker said...

Noah looks a lot like you! So fun. I am getting so excited for our little arrival!