Digital But Original—The Thoughts are Handcrafted

 

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Calling all Crafters


If you like to make cards and other such items, I'm now a Stampin' Up demonstrator. If you haven't heard of Stampin' Up, check out the website at stampinup.com. I'd be happy to help you with any purchases.

Also, my friend Elizabeth has started a great site where you can buy card kits (those are some examples in the above picture). They are super cute and she is also a writer for Paper Crafts magazine. She really knows her stuff. Her website is cherriesjubileecreations.com. Please check it out!

1 comment:

The Wright Fam said...

I am so impressed!! I admire your creativity and talent! I have and will always be just a "wanna-be"!! By the way, this may be kinda random, but I am actually selling ALL my Stampin' Up stuff! So, if you or any friends are interested let me know. I joined a group with some friends in my ward a while ago and since then I have decided to go digital. So, to support my new hobby, unfortunately, I have to sell my fun stamp stuff. Anyway, I hope all is well and that you hanging in there- not too much longer!